This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure.
I prefer to use the best litter for cats with kidney disease to prevent odors in the litter boxes and ensure my cats are kept clean and safe. We have narrowed down the best brands of litter for cats with kidney disease that are effective for use.
Best Litter for Cats with Kidney Disease?
#1. Ultra Pet Ultra Cat Litter
The Ultra Pet Ultra Cat Litter is suitable for cats with kidney disease for it can dry solid waste for odor control.
- The litter can eliminate maximum odor within the litter box environment.
- The litter is soft hence provides comfort to your cat’s paws.
- It has an absorptive surface consisting of various mini-channels that can absorb urine from your cat.
- This litter has a very low dust capability hence suitable for your cat.
- It can dry solid waste for odor control.
- The litter has a scent that makes the environment within it fresh.
- The litter is larger than sand hence better for odor control.
- You need to sift the litter regularly to keep it from clumping at the bottom of your litter box.
#2. Neon Clumping Silica Gel Cat Litter
If you are looking for a litter for cats with kidney disease that has excellent odor control, then your great choice should be Neon Clumping Silica Gel Cat Litter.
This litter is designed with a silica gel material that enhances its clumping power.
- This brand is fragrance-free hence suitable for cat owners who may be allergic to some scents.
- It has a good clumping ability due to the silica gel material.
- It has lower dust than clay.
- Customers enjoy taking issue with this brand because of its twice per week scooping marketing.
- This litter is made of bright colors that please most customers who like scoping colorful scope sprinkles.
- The litter is not only a crystal super absorbent but is also a fine grain for easy sifting and soft on your cat’s paws
- Sometimes it does not complete the odor even after cleaning the litter box.
#3. PetSafe ScoopFree Premium Crystal Non-Clumping Cat Litter
The PetSafe ScoopFree Premium Crystal Non-Clumping Cat Litter is a great choice for dogs with kidney diseases since it has unbeatable odor control that can absorb urine and dry solid waste for up to five times better odor control than clumping clay litters.
- This litter is perfume and dye-free hence suitable for sensitive cats and perfume allergic customers.
- The litter can work with any traditional litter box.
- This litter comes with different and convenient potions including two proportioned bags of premium pet safe, crystal litter that is always ready for use.
- The litter is capable of absorbing urine and drying solid waste.
- This litter has a low tracking and a 99% dust-free capability.
- The litter is designed with an amorphous silica gel material.
- The litter does not clump as they absorb urine but instead discolor to the point that they turn black hence not suitable for multi-cat.
#4. YCSJPET Tofu Cat Litter
The YCSJPET Tofu Cat Litter is suitable for customers who like natural brands that do not have any scent or dust pallets. This litter is essential to your cat’s use because of its super absorbent capability to absorb your cat’s urine and odor.
- The brand is made of Tofu corn materials that are environmentally friendly.
- The litter has the ability to clump into a rock-solid structure that enhances the easy removal of the source of the odor.
- This litter is flushable and easy to use-the clumps soak and dissolve before flushing.
- The litter can eliminate urine odors without using any artificial additives.
- This brand can absorb urine and odors two times more than clay-effective absorbent capability.
- The litter cannot attract dust due to its non-tracking granules that also enhances free airflow.
- Since the litter is flushable, if you scope and flush it often, it does not cause any smell hence suitable for smell allergic customers.
- This litter can stick to the paws of your cat if it becomes wet.
#5. petnf Tofu Cat Litter
For customers who love unscented litter that cannot crack in the litter box, petnf Tofu Cat litter is a great choice.
The cat litter is made of corn starch and pea fiber that is natural. For those who have never used this brand, I recommend you to try it.
- It consists of a fine particle that promotes the wrapping effect of the litter ensuring that your cat’s butt is dry.
- The litter can absorb the urine and control the odor in the litter box fast for about 1.5 seconds.
- It is a dust-free cat litter with fine particles of about 2.0mm that can be poured directly into the toilet and washed away.
- The litter is made of biodegradable materials such as pea fiber that is environmentally friendly.
- The smaller particles of this litter are suitable for providing comfort to the paws of your cat.
- A customer reported that his cat consumed the litter leading to the ill-health of the cat.
#6. Dr. Elsey’s Senior Cat Litter for Kidney Problems
We have researched Dr. Elsey’s cat litter myself and found the following points of interest about it.
- The clumping action is very effective at removing waste material from the floor of your litter box without leaving behind any residue whatsoever even if you apply just a little bit or very large volumes.
- Rapid absorption formula ensures that Mr. Whiskers spends less time messing around in his litter box for no reason because he’ll always have quick access to clean bedding materials.
- Cost includes shipping so there are never any hidden surprises for you when you get your order delivered to your door which makes this price unbeatable ׃also can find it at many retail stores too!
- It’s easy to see