This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure.
While there are many litter boxes on the market to address the various needs for the pet parents out there. However, not all designs of litter boxes address the entire problems cat owners may face.
One such problem is having high-peeing or spraying cats which are also known as spray-peeing cats. For such, you would need to check and settle on litterboxes that solve this particular problem.
The 5 best-rated litter boxes for high-peeing cats are:
- Kat Kave Sandstone Granite Litter Box
- Nature’s Miracle High-Sided Litter Box
- IRIS Open Top Litter Pan with Shield
- Modkat Litter Tray with Scoop and Reusable Liner
- PetSafe Scoop-Free Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box
The Best Litter Boxes for High-Peeing Cats
If you are shopping for the best litter boxes, consider the following products that have scored highly on our rating scale.
#1. Kat Kave Sandstone Granite Litter Box
Kat Kave Litter Box is an extra-wide kitty litter box crafted from plastic made from polyethylene rendering it nearly unbreakable. The flawless architecture provides clean-ability concerning hassle-free use.
The highly built wall structure, as well as an elevated entrance opening, assist to hold all the cat messes within the container and not on the ground or concrete.
This kitty litter box fits nicely for full breeds of cats, multi-cat households as well as a sanctuary for small dog breeds.
It is a perfect product for most high-peeing male cats if many customer reviews are anything to go by
- Product measurements and dimensions: 28 x 19 x 20 inches
- Net weight: 14 pounds
- Shipping weight: 16 pounds
- Perfect for Large cats, because of the large seamless design
- Durable sandstone Granite material
- Great support from sellers
- Easy to clean
- Can be used for both indoor and outdoor settings
- Relatively heavier than most litter boxes because of the material used
- One of the pricey litterboxes on the market
#2. Nature’s Miracle High-Sided Litter Box
This is one of the best litter boxes for high-peeing cats because one of the sides is high enough at 11 inches. The designs allow for easy entry and exit for the cat.
Additionally, the manufacturers here have done a great job of ensuring that the material is non-stick, which means it is easier for anyone to clean the urine after the cat has used the litter box for some time.
- The main features here include
- Product measurements: 5 x 18 x 11 inches
- Net weight: 85 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds
- The high sides prevent the scattering of the liter
- The litterbox come equipped with antimicrobial protection for the cat paws and hair
- The non-stick surface enhances the cleaning process.
#3. IRIS Open Top Litter Pan with Shield
The IRIS Open Top Litter Pan with Shield allows for a snap to clean up following your cat mess. This kitty litter box is fitted with a flexible litter guard to avoid the cat’s urine spray.
It has a wide open-top design that provides simple ease of access as well as clean up as you move the side, as well as back shields, which are designed to be as high as possible to avoid unnecessary litter spray on the house floor.
The nice navy blue shade blends in regardless of where the container is put. The high sides keep the mess inside and debris away.
It should be noted that this particular cat litter box comes with or without a scoop.
- Product measurement: 15 x 19 x 11.5 inches
#4. Modkat Litter Tray with Scoop and Reusable Liner
Modkat Litter Tray is designed to make the cat littering experience enjoyable for both cats and pet parents.
The manufacturer rightfully claims that the litter box is one of the products in their portfolio designed to address the challenges of the modern cat.
The Modkat Litter Holder is perfect for those cats that like the open-air experience.
At 9 inches long, holding trash in its place goes to great depths as well as the clip-on splash over shield provides additional security which makes this one of the deepest litter box trays that you can buy.
It is ideal for high urinating as well as litter-kicking cats and kittens.
- The litterbox comes with a scoop for gathering the litter for disposal
- Redesigned to include Splash Guard
- Comes with a Reusable Liner
- Designed to include Walk-off Platform
- Persistent negative reviews on a rolled-up splash guard instead of it being shipped flat
- The bottom/base plastic is very thin thus faces the risk of breakage
- The weak plastic material may break if not handled with care
- In some products, the shield may keep on popping off thus creating unnecessary inconveniences.
#5. PetSafe Scoop-Free Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box
The PetSafe Scoop-Free Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box offers new, clean litter for several weeks as your feline friend requires it.
The health counter included therein provides you with satisfaction, understanding how frequently per day your kitty makes use of the tub.
The shorter period spent cleaning the cat litter box for your feline friend ensures one can take advantage of moments of much more quality interaction with their pets and even stay happily alongside one another in the home!
By now you need to remove the litter box from the checklist of the things you need to do. There is no scooping, washing, or filling up the feline friend’s cat litter box for several weeks using the Scoop Free Ultra Self Cleaning Litter Box!
It makes use of crystal litter, simply by soaking up urine as well as drying solid waste, which offers Five times better odor management compared to typical clumping litter.
This low-tracking litter can also help keep the flooring surfaces thoroughly clean since it is dust-free at 99 % and also doesn’t cling to the paw nails of one’s cat.
The litterbox as a safety sensor makes sure the gathering process only takes place whenever the cat is outside its cage. This makes use of use-and-throw trays which have a plastic-type liner to aid the control of litter leakage.
Also, for easy and quick removal, each tray includes a cover. You will find a health counter which monitors how frequently the cat makes use of the kitty litter box which is a hassle-free method to discover early indications of a health issue.
Finally, the confidentiality and privacy cover incorporated offers a private restroom for the cat.
READ MORE: Best litter boxes for messy cats